Unpaid loans can sometimes be collected without litigation, and we diligently work with those debtors who are likely to pay. However, should court be the only place we can collect, we will wholeheartedly pursue that route.
When collecting debt, we will:
- Send initial demand letters
- File lawsuits and obtain judgements
- Enter settlement agreements with the debtor
- Garnish wages and bank accounts
- Initiate other post-judgement recoveries
Our legal assistance includes enforcing your collection practices, establishing payment plans, representing creditor claims in bankruptcy proceedings, attaining judgement against the debtor and filing lawsuits to collect unresolved debts. We will also enforce the following judgements through legal means:
- Writs of possession
- Voluntary and involuntary payment plans
To begin collecting outstanding debt, give us a call. The attorneys at Snellgrove, Langley, Culpepper, Williams & Mullally are experienced, helpful and ready to schedule your free consultation.